- ➼COMPATIBILE: 100% Carbon Arrows for compound bows, Arrows for Recurve bow, traditional & Long bows. we recommend using these hunting arrows for Kids & Adults to use as Practice target shooting arrows or as Hunting Arrows, up to 60 pounds.
- ➼DETAILS & DIMENTIONS: Shaft length: 30 inch archery arrow shaft, Nock to point length: 31.5 inch, Outer diameter 0.309”, Inner diameter 0.244”, SPINE: 500, GRAIN: 13 GPI & WEIGHT: 35 grams
- ➼DOUBLE TESTED QUALITY: Each part is manufactured with its specific material to ensure a stable, smooth, and strong arrow. Arrow Shaft: 100% carbon material for rock-solid strength and durability. Fletching Vanes: colored plastic, to help the flight be pointed in the right direction after you shoot. Tips Points: nickel plated stainless steel, for the perfect shot with the right amount of stability.
- ➼ADJUSTABLE NOKS: Being that the nocks are not fixed by glue, it can easily be adjustable to perfectly fit your bow and easily be replaced, however it’s tightly placed to avoid it from falling off.
- ➼RISK FREE: If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you will be fully refunded, as at Keshes, we back our product 100% and Guarantee your full satisfaction, although we are sure you will absolutely fall in love with these.
Details: Have a good performance good speed & Great aiming! Product Details: Material: Carbon Shaft Length: 30″ Full tip to tip Length:31.5″ Spine: 500 GPI (Grains per inch): 13.0 grain Shaft diameter: OD (Outer diameter) 7.85mm / 0.309 inch ID (Inner Diameter) 6.2mm 0.244 inch Weight: About 35g each Suitable for: Compound, Recurve and long bow Recommended for up to 60 pounds. Uh oh…. Your plastic vanes shape look distorted and crumpled? No need to worry-Holding your arrow over steam, or hot water above 85 degrees C or 185 degrees F, for a few seconds will fix any bent or creased feathers and get it back to its original shape. Our customer service team is available to help you around the clock. Any issues you have, just contact us and we will have it taken. Notice: ★Do not shoot against concrete wall or any hard substance. This may damage the arrows. ★Use a proper bow. Shooting from a bow with a draw weight over recommended value may damage both bow and arrow. Suitable for draw weight up to 60 lbs.