Brand: Carbon Express
- LAUNCHPAD PRECISION NOCK – Launchpad Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima RED arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- DYNAMIC SPINE CONTROL – Patented hi-tech carbon material construction that manages Dynamic Spine in a new way to make broadheads fly better. Maxima RED uses different carbon materials to control arrow flex to the RED ZONE.
- REAL STRAIGHTNESS – Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch; Straightness of +/- 0.0025-inches is a maximum measurement, not an average
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: 350-Size, 9.07-GPI, 0.342 spine, 0.300-inch Diameter, 31.5″ length, and a weight tolerance of ± 1.0 grain
- MATCHED SET – 6-pack of red and black finished blazer vanes are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency
Details: The Maxima RED is a breakthrough in controlling Dynamic Spine. The hi-tech carbon design has stiffer ends to contain the arrow’s flex to what we call the “RED ZONE”. The RED ZONE is the section of the arrow shaft engineered to contain Dynamic Spine and make a broadhead shoot more consistently. Containing arrow flex to the RED ZONE provides a higher level of hunting performance because broadheads exaggerate the effect of arrow flexing in flight and act like “wings” on the front of the arrow. By reducing arrow flex in the front of the shaft, the Maxima RED makes broadheads shoot tighter groups and provides overall improved hunting performance. Patented hi-tech carbon material construction that manages dynamic spine in a way to make broadheads fly better. A broadhead moves the center of mass forward on an arrow, which increases the flex of the arrow when launched from the bow. Both expandable and fixed blade broadheads exaggerate the effect of this increased flexing. The stiffer front end of the arrow shaft repositions arrow flex to the RED ZONE and reduces oscillation on the front end to make broadheads shoot more consistently. This results in tighter groups with broadheads and makes the Maxima RED the Ultimate Hunting Arrow. The Maxima RED manages dynamic spine so well it only takes two spine sizes to cover 40-92-pound bows. The Maxima RED has a compatible weight to the Maxima Hunter. All Maxima RED 6 and 12 pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. LAUNCHPAD Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima RED arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot. Maxima RED arrows come fletched with Blazer vanes. Carbon Express Proprietary BullDog Nock Collar comes standard on all Maxima RED arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock end impacts. 8.11 grains/inch. Spine: 0.417″. Diameter: 0.295″. 6 pack. Size 250. Model 50753